Saturday 27 November 2010

The Christmas sale and whats to come

We are now well into the pre Christmas sale period and I'm doing my bit with a handful of special offers.  Its Black Friday- Cyber Monday weekend at Etsy where most shops will be offering reduced items or free shipping in some cases.  Its worth taking a look as everything is either handmade or vintage so you won't find any of these gift ideas in the shops...and you can stay in where it's cosy and warm.
It's been snowing here so it's perfect window shopping time and hopefully finding a few bargains time too.

For the Etsy sale in my shop and to get 15% off everything until late Monday use coupon code spiraletsy15

After my sale I will be showcasing some of my favourite finds in both shop sites and to get you into the Christmas mood, some of my favourite fragrances, recipes and anything else that catches my eye.

Oh keep your eyes peeled for more offers in the run up to Christmas - and I will be doing a fair on the 11th of December in Allestree Derby for any of you who are local.  Its for World Cancer Research and Father Christmas will be paying a visit too.  Take a look at my facebook page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment