Monday 16 January 2012

January Updates And Links

Well it's January again and I'm feeling a little deflated after moving house and a rather strange Christmas. I thought I'd cheer myself up with a trawl through the Internet to find some inspirational blogs, craft items, e-books and music.

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to see the Mediaeval Baebes in concert at the Buxton Opera House, a small but charming venue that's well worth a visit.  They were of course brilliant and even my husband liked them, so needless to say, a couple of their Cd's found their way into my stocking this year. I thought I'd share their music with you as it's quite inspirational for all you Fae and fantasy lovers, and some of you might come to love their music as much as I do.

http://www.mediaevalbaebes.com/

Another Fae inspired Internet delight worth checking out is the Etsy Fae Team's latest exhibition. With this collection of enchanted goodies, inspired by the frosty winter season, there is certainly plenty to keep all Fae and fantasy lovers happy.


http://faeteam.com/exhibition.html

The Fae team blog is also well worth a visit (and a follow) to keep up to date with all the updates and offers.

http://faeteam.blogspot.com/

I also received a Kindle for Christmas so I am catching up with the rest of the world and entering a new literary phase...reading eBooks. Some of these will make their way on to this blog very soon so keep your eyes peeled for reviews and recommendations.

Also, coming soon.... a whole host of Etsy treasuries, The Life Of A Painting - blog posts recording the stages of my painting and some folklore inspired features ready for spring.

Hope you enjoy some of the links I've shared and remember you can always follow my blog for updates and coupon offers.  You can now subscribe by email so you don't miss updates. You will find the email box at the top left of my blog page.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment